This Site located at WWW.NATIVO.COM is offered by Nativo, Inc., a Delaware corporation (the "Company,""we" or "us").
Site limited to adults age 18 or older
User Account and Password
The Services may be offered to you through access to this Site, provided that you open an account ("Account") directly with us by completing the registration process and providing true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself ( "Registration Data"). No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to us or to this Site. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that a person is under the age of 18, based on the information provided during the registration process, that person will not be permitted to register.
How You Provide Personal Information
There are a variety of ways in which you as an online visitor to this Site may provide us with your personal information (including personally identifiable information).
- User Account You may be required to open a user account directly with the Company by completing the registration process and providing true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself. Personal information may also be required to use certain Services, including customer support, technical service requests, and service orders. Information collected will vary depending upon the activity and may include your name, email address, phone number, business address, and credit card information.
- Billing information You may be required to pay for certain Services. Current, complete, and accurate information for your billing account is required and you must also promptly update all information, such as a change in billing address, credit card number, or credit card expiration date.
How We Gather Non-Personal Information
We may also gather and assess certain non-personal information, including the number of visitors to this Site. This information is collected from various sources.
- Cookies Our computer servers may automatically collect and store certain information about you through built-in tracking features or technology known as "cookies" to send a small file to your computer's hard drive. A cookie identifies you as a unique user to obtain information regarding your use of this Site and the Services. This information may include the domain from which you accessed the Internet, the date and time you accessed this Site, the Internet address of the web site you used to link to this Site, your IP address, browser type and language, as well as information on which the Services you used, the pages you viewed, and which ads or links are clicked.
- Internet log files We may maintain log files which contain IP addresses (the numeric address that may be assigned to your computer by your ISP) to monitor website traffic, to troubleshoot technical problems, and to report aggregate information to third party advertisers. For website security purposes. To ensure that this Site remains available to all users, we also monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Other tools and technologies We may use metrics tool and other analytics technologies to capture aggregate statistical usage information when you use this Site and the Services. The information collected includes data about your hardware system (IP addresses, browser type, browser language, platform type), mobile device (if applicable), media, Internet and website usage (domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, the viewing order and the amount of time spent on particular pages, and the date and time).
How We Use Information
We use your name, email address and other personal information we have collected to allow you to access and use this Site and the Services, to fulfill your specific requests, to process your transactions, to administer your inquiries, to provide service notifications, and to solicit your feedback and input. If you choose this feature, we may also use your personal information to send messages about new services, features, enhancements, offers, opportunities and other items of interest.
We will not share or disclose your personal information to any third parties without your consent. However, we may disclose information about you to third party contractors in order to provide the Services, to resolve service problems, to correct errors in the Services, to communicate with you, to provide you with information in connection with the Services, and to enhance your experience on this Site. Third party contractors may also use your personal information to provide email delivery, credit card processing, or other Services on this Site. When requesting the Services, you may be asked to provide your personal information, including your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address. When the third party contractors have access to the personal information that you provide to us, we require them to adhere to our privacy policies and to protect the confidentiality of your personal information while performing their duties for us. These third parties are prohibited from using your personal information for any other purpose without your specific consent.
Links to Other Websites
This Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites as part of advertising for other products and/or services that appear on this Site. None of these website links is meant as an endorsement, authorization or representation by us of another website or its products and/or services. These providers may require you to disclose personal information in order to register for and access such products and/or services. If you click on a link to another website, including on an advertising hyperlink, you will be leaving this Site. Because we do control these websites, their privacy policies, or activities of any third parties, we are not responsible for any use of your personal information by other parties. Before providing any personal information, be sure to review the privacy policies of the product or service providers from whom you request services or products, including any third party websites linked to this Site.
You understand and agree that we may disclose personal information we may have about you to law enforcement or the appropriate civil authorities if required to do so by law, to comply with legal process, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order issued by a governmental entity or other competent authority. We may also do so if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to avoid liability, to prevent potential or actual injury, loss or damage, to protect our rights, property or operations, or that of our affiliates or the public. The Company is not required to question or contest the validity of any search warrant, subpoena or other similar governmental request that we receive.
Transfer of Information
Updating Your Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and in storage. When you send sensitive information (such as a credit card number) we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). However, no method of data transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your California Privacy Rights / Contacting the Company
Attn: Nativo Administrator
200 N. Sepulveda Blvd • Suite 850
El Segundo, CA 90245
United States of America
© Nativo, Inc. 2011. All Rights Reserved.
Updated April 1, 2011